Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer time and...

Sorry for the long delay in posting -- I guess with exams and than coming home I have lost track of the blog for a few weeks. I look forward to having the extra time this summer to catch-up with you, readers, and share some of my recollections from the last two years in Europe. Since I am not sure how much I will actually get done, I will go in reverse order (most current to furthest away time-wise).

I hope everyone is doing well. My home-coming went very well, and I have had a chance to talk with many of you. This past week I arrived at my summer parish assignment at Holy Cross Parish in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. My pastor already has given me a running start, with a funeral vigil the evening of my first full day in the parish. I will be kept busy primarily shadowing the pastor, giving a class after Wednesday daily Mass, visiting parishioners, and cathcing up with friends.

Take care,
Brunner.

No comments: