Saturday, December 19, 2009

Twelve days in the Holy Land

Most gratefully I share with you that I will be spending the next twelve days in the Holy Land.What makes this Land Holy? It is the Land that God chose to make Holy. It is the land that He Promised to the Israelites as they wandered through the desert. It was the Land where He chose to be born, to live, to teach, to work miracles, to offer Himself up in sacrifice on the Cross, and where He rose from the dead.

I am grateful for all who have made this possible, especially the Diocese of Green Bay, who see this pilgrimage as an important part of my formation to be a priest.

I will not have Internet access during the trip, but I will make sure to post many pictures when I return to Rome on Jan. 1.

Please keep me in prayer. I will keep you, my friends and family in prayer.

No comments: